Is your financial future safe?
Join us for a FREE investor education and protection community event to help you understand how your financial and lifestyle choices today can affect the quality of your life in the future.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 16, 2018
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
WHERE: Georgia State University College of Law – 85 Park Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
- 5 PM: Doors open
- 5 – 6 PM: Appetizers, resource tables, and networking
- 6 – 7 PM: When I’m 65 (2017) documentary clips, followed by a panel discussion
- 7 – 7:30 PM: Q&A
- 7:30 – 8 PM: Resource tables, networking and opportunity for one-on-one questions
- Lee Baker, CFP®, AARP and APEX Financial
- Ryan Germany, Assistant Commissioner of Securities, Georgia
- H. Edward McConnell, Assistant Regional Director, U.S. Securities Exchange
- Aki Pampush, CFA, Director of Equity Strategies, SunTrust
- Melvin Stephens, AFC®
- Rebecca Wiggins, AFCPE Executive Director (Panel Moderator)
To REGISTER for the event: https://wi65georgia.eventbrite.com
To learn more about the event: www.wi65.org/georgia
This program was designed by AFCPE® and is funded by a grant from the Investor Protection Trust (IPT) in collaboration with the Georgia Secretary of State. Other supporters include AARP Georgia, Detroit Public Television and the Investor Protection Institute.